Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome to treasured life!

This is my first post to my new blog who's purpose is to get you excited and help you to find nuggets of joy in all facets of your life. My hope {on my knees girls, don't let me down!}... is that you are inspired by my own life; personal experiences, daily struggles, and creative endeavors.  I will share my heart through it all- home life, creativity, family, indulgences , etc and hopefully offer you laughter, a smile, a little guidance or reassurance because of  the confidence I have in the promises of my maker. He created me. He loves me. He knows my every thought and has equipped me to do what he has called me to. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend... some days not such good one.  I work in my home, run a small business and try to serve where I am called...I said try.  I make lots of mistakes...did you hear me??...LOTS, and am often led astray only to humbly return to the one who makes all things new.  It is by His grace through faith that I can do all things. I KNOW! I can't believe it either! And you can do all things too. YOU CAN!!!
Thank you for following my journey or should I say my chaos through treasured life and may you be inspired to embrace and commit to living your very own, custom made treasured life. Oh yes, and please feel free to leave comments...only nice ones. haha
much love,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Dana McNamee